Join Niagara Networks, a rapidly growing company in the Network Visibility space. With the explosion of mobile phones and other devices, networks are growing larger and more sophisticated. This is your chance to become a part of something big at a very early stage. Niagara Networks is experiencing high business growth and is seeking an outstanding Product Manager (PM) to join our Product Management team. In this role you will be responsible for product definition and specification, planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. The position includes the creation of product related content, like Data Sheets, Whitepapers, etc. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working closely with Sales and our Customers to gather and prioritize requirements. This position reports to VP of Products.
The Product Manager is expected to:
• Deliver detailed product requirements based on customers’ needs and market understanding
• Develop in-depth understanding of the product and its underlying technology
• Work closely with R&D, translating market needs to product requirements
• Be an expert with respect to the competition (including Competitive analysis)
• Work closely with various stakeholders in Management, Sales and Marketing
• Brief and train the Sales team
• Develop product collateral and sales tools
• Previous experience in working with R&D and creating specifications
• Committed and enthusiastic about Product Management
• “Can do” attitude
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
• Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field
• Experience in Agile - Advantage
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Switching/Network/Security background – Advantage
• Experience with hardware products, UX/UI, Agile a plus
About Niagara Networks:
Niagara Networks is a Network Visibility industry leader, with emphasis in 1/10/40/100 Gigabit systems including Network TAPs, Bypass Switches, and Network Packet Brokers that integrate with monitoring systems, inline networking appliances, IPS, UTM, Load Balancing, WAN acceleration, and other mission-critical IT and security appliances. Formerly part of Interface Masters, a leading Silicon Valley network solutions company, Niagara Networks recently spun off from Interface Masters to focus on its core competencies, and developed an independent company identity.
Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, the most complete Network Visibility Systems, and the highest quality and feature-rich Bypass Solutions in the market. Niagara’s unique and modular designs, innovative Next-Generation Network Visibility technology, including the 100 Gigabit-capable Network Packet Broker, and the ability to tailor systems to exact customer specifications, allow it to lead the industry with high quality, innovative products and exceptional service.