Niagara Networks' Technology Partners represent some of the most prominent tech companies in the Bay Area and beyond. Members of the Niagara Networks Visibility Alliance Program form mutually beneficial connections through this program, allowing them to share materials, networks and information.
Our Technology Partners include companies that have successfully integrated Niagara Networks products into their network architecture, and have proven to be prime examples of the possible solutions that can be achieved with the addition of Niagara hardware to any network.
Visibility Alliance Program (VAP)
Statement of Purpose
- Niagara Networks compliments the Network Security and Monitoring appliances market, by offering
innovative network visibility solutions. The goal of this program is to partner with Security
and Monitoring tool providers to enable end customers and prospective customers to have access to
a complete turnkey solution that combines Network Visibility and access, uptime and
What are Network Visibility tools and how does Niagara Networks address this market?
- With the growth in Network speeds/throughput and the addition of security and monitoring tools to protect
against threats and monitor the traffic for analysis, networks require visibility tools to serve as a
collection and distribution point. This provides complete network visibility and access to appropriate
traffic while ensuring network up-time and availability.
Niagara Networks targets the Network Visibility market with a wide product line including:
- Network TAPs to send copies of traffic to out of band appliances
- Bypass Switches, connected to Inline appliances, that ensure network uptime in the case that an inline
appliance fails via a fail-to-wire mechanism
- Network Packet Brokers perform aggregation, mirroring, filtering, session-aware load
balancing and Deep Packet Inspection of network traffic
- Monitoring and Security Appliances
- Monitoring appliances allow for analysis of network traffic flowing in and out of the
network for the purpose of threat detection, network policy development, bandwidth utilization,
application and network performance monitoring and other functions.
- Examples of these appliances include Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Data Loss Prevention
(DLP), Network Performance Management, Application Performance Management Analyzer, Network
Forensics, Big Data Analytics, Probes, Network Recorder, Wan Optimization, VOIP Analysis,
In-Browser Messaging, SIEM, Customer Experience Management (CEM).
- Security Appliances
- Security appliances allow for the proactive security of network traffic and resources by
preventing threats before they occur and mitigating security vulnerabilities when they are
discovered. Security threats can take many forms including Malware, Database vulnerabilities,
Botnets, DDOS attacks, Phishing and Email Viruses.
- Examples Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Unified Threat Management (UTM), DDOS, Web Filter, DPI,
Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), SSL Interception, Next Generation Firewalls (IPS mode), NACs.
- Co Branded Solution Briefs
- Joint Marketing efforts
- Joint Webinars/Events
- Live Training
- Ongoing Team Training
- Receive Hot Leads
- Sales Engineering Resources
- Joint Sales meetings with Niagara Sales Manager
- Next-Gen Network Visibility Solutions
- 100G Bypass, NPB and TAPs
- Flexible Configurations
Niagara Networks, The Next-Generation Network Visibility Company